In its Zero Deforestation Commitment published today, SOCFIN in Cambodia describes its determination to be a leading tropical agro-industry company. A few weeks after the Socfin Group published it…
At its level, the Socfin Group is committed to preserving the environment in various ways.
Our management plans for environmental protection include:
- Waste water treatment,
- Waste prevention and management,
- The reduction of atmospheric emissions and noise pollution,
- The production of renewable energy,
- The reduction of inputs of chemical fertilisers and plant protection products,
- The preservation of biodiversity, soil quality and fertility, etc.
All these management plans have been developed in accordance with the highest standards of the profession, and have been validated by independent bodies with a view to obtaining operating permits or in connection with our environmental certifications (RSPO and/or ISO 14001).