Founded in 1909, the Socfin Group has become an international agro-industrial player.
To efficiently address the needs of its operational companies, the Socfin Group is structured into various subsidiaries, with each one having a specific field of expertise:
- Socfinco FR:
- Agro-industrial plantation management and technical assistance
- Scientific research in the agricultural domain
- Development and management of green energy installations
- Sodimex FR: Central purchasing body for the plantation companies
- Sogescol FR: Marketing and export of natural rubber and palm oil
- Induservices FR: Development and provision of administrative and IT solutions
All subsidiaries work in close collaboration, not only to ensure operational activities are consistent with and integrated into the Group’s overall development but also to support our commitments to responsible tropical agriculture.